Subject: [lmap] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:49:32 -0800

A new version (-06) has been submitted for draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Marc Linsner (mlinsner)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 01:52:20 +0000

All,

New version submitted to clear IESG comments/discusses.

Marc, Phil, Frode, Trevor

Begin forwarded message:

> From: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-06.txt
> Date: February 10, 2015 at 5:49:32 PM PST
> To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
> 
>