Subject: [lmap] [review]: draft-ietf-lmap-yang-01

From: "Bajpai, Vaibhav" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:08:35 +0000

Hello,

>     Title           : A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents
>     Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
>                       Vaibhav Bajpai
>     Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-yang-01.txt
>     Pages           : 38
>     Date            : 2015-07-03

I made some notes. Thought to share it along.

a) The LMAP framework document reference is outdated:

The draft currently cites -12 (while the latest version is -14). Although
the framework may become an RFC soon.

b) Periodic events with milliseconds interval granularity

At some point, we were discussing on the mailing list whether a periodic event
with a milliseconds interval granularity is needed? -- would a seconds
interval granularity suffice?

c) Typos/Edits

>     A schedule of receiving the output produced by this action.

A schedule receiving the output produced by this action.

>     execution mode of this schedule determins

determins -> determines

>     LMAP agent (multiple occurrences)

LMAP measurement agent

>     Options may be used to identify the role of a task or to pass a channel
>     name to a task.

Options may also be used ...

>     * Common Information Objects: Configuration

Configuration is not a common information object.

>     Schedules control with tasks are executed by the LMAP implementation.

Schedules control which tasks ...

>     The locally-unique, administratively assigned name for
>     this scheduled task.

... name for this schedule.

Best, Vaibhav

=====================================================
Vaibhav Bajpai

Research I, Room 91
Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (CNDS) Lab
School of Engineering and Sciences
Jacobs University Bremen, Germany

www.vaibhavbajpai.com
=====================================================