Subject: [lmap] FW: [93all] IETF 93 - Agenda Changes

From: "Weil, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:56:59 -0400

Attention LMAP members,

Please note the change in schedule for the LMAP WG meeting to a new date, time and room.
The new slot will result in 30 minutes less time for the meeting. An adjusted agenda will be circulated soon.

LMAP - Moved FROM Monday 0900 TO Thursday 1520 in Athens/Barcelona

Thanks,

Dan and Jason
________________________________________
From: 93all [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Agenda [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 8:40 AM
To: IETF Announcement List
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [93all] IETF 93 - Agenda Changes

Hello Everyone!

There are a few changes to the agenda that are detailed below. These changes are reflected on the large agenda in the IETF registration area and on the web agenda.

LMAP - Moved FROM Monday 0900 TO Thursday 1520 in Athens/Barcelona

Thursday 1520 to 1720
ROOM CHANGE - trill will be held in Karlin III
ROOM CHANGE - manet will be held in Berlin/Brussels

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda.txt
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda.html

Thank you!

_______________________________________________
93all mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/93all

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:25:26 +0000

I realize this sometimes can't be avoided, but I admit that I find this less-than-last-minute change to be less than helpful, given the need to sometimes make travel plans that don't span the whole IETF week.

Henning

________________________________________
From: lmap <[email-masked]> on behalf of Weil, Jason <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 5:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lmap] FW: [93all] IETF 93 - Agenda Changes

Attention LMAP members,

Thanks,

Dan and Jason

Hello Everyone!

Thursday 1520 to 1720

Thank you!

_______________________________________________
lmap mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap

---

From: "Weil, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 03:58:42 -0400

In this case it was for the greater good of progressing WG items by
ensuring editors of WG documents could participate in the discussion. We
were originally scheduled for this Thursday slot in the preliminary agenda
and moved at the end of June to Monday for scheduling reasons. The WG that
moved into the Thursday spot cancelled that meeting on Sunday hence
freeing up the initial slot again. The key decision to move to the freed
up slot was to make allowance for presenters attendance for key chartered
items that was not possible on Monday in the hopes of improving the
discussion on these critical items. I completely agree it would have been
beneficial to give a lengthier notification period, but in this instance
that was not a possibility.

Apologies,

Jason

On 7/20/15, 3:25 AM, "Henning Schulzrinne" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>I realize this sometimes can't be avoided, but I admit that I find this
>less-than-last-minute change to be less than helpful, given the need to
>sometimes make travel plans that don't span the whole IETF week.
>
>Henning
>
>There are a few changes to the agenda that are detailed below. These
>changes are reflected on the large agenda in the IETF registration area
>and on the web agenda.
>
>This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
>proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
>copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely
>for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
>are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
>that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
>relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly
>prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in
>error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
>original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
>