Subject: [lmap] LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 20:48:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting."

As discussed at IETF 93, the LMAP WG will hold one interim meeting in
the weeks or 9/28 or 10/5, 2015. 
  
  Please express you preferences
and availability by voting in the poll. All times are expressed in US
Eastern Time

Participate now
https://doodle.com/wn5wia9neauecsdc?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich