Subject: [lmap] LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting - February 2016

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:33:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting - February 2016."

Virtual Meeting of the IETF LMAP Working Group.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/e82b5iuadkg6k9xa?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "LMAP Virtual Interim Meeting -
February 2016."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich