Subject: [lmap] WebEx meeting invitation: Fevruary 2016 LMAP Virtual Interim

From: LMAP Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 12:36:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

LMAP Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

Fevruary 2016 LMAP Virtual Interim
Monday, February 22, 2016
12:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m29ff13a1e3d90bb37bd287c3465846fa
Meeting number: 644 019 443
Meeting password: largescale

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 644 019 443

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf50b79b10a1ed17f4b5acf0f75a94b87

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.