Subject: [lmap] virtual interim - time for decision

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:53:05 +0000

Hi,

It's time to decide whether to hold the 2/22 LMAP virtual interim meeting. Please state you opinions one way or the other. If you support holding the meeting please state what should be on the agenda, as a draft of the agenda must be uploaded today 2/15.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:52:42 -0500

Hi Dan, regarding agenda topics:

I hope to update the draft in Initial Registry contents
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-03.txt
replacing the last of the Section 4 binary formats with decimal64
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6020#section-9.3
I hope to update this draft on the flight home this Saturday,
so don't look for the 04 version before then.

Also, some of our list recent exchanges indicate that it might be useful
to discuss an example of Periodic Stream measurement with randomized
start time (although the data formats will not be updated yet in
this section, the plan is to sort-out section 4 first).

Al

From: lmap [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Romascanu, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 6:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lmap] virtual interim - time for decision

Hi,

Thanks and Regards,

Dan