Subject: [lmap] lmap hackathon Berlin IETF plans

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:17:29 +0200

Hi,

I plan to join the IETF 96 hackathon in Berlin in order to work on my
lmap implementation. I hope to find out how to interface my lmap
daemon (simply called lmapd) with a NETCONF/RESTCONF implementation
(libnetconf2 being the current target). If others are interested to
work on other parts of lmapd they are interested to try it out
(e.g. making lmapd work with some IPPM metrics registry magic), this
is of course fine as well. This is just to let you know that I will be
around on Sat/Sun before the IETF to work on LMAP running code and it
would of course be nice to meet other interested parties.

For more information, see

https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/96hackathon

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>