Subject: [lmap] config false objects not mandatory

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 10:09:01 +0100

Hi,

I just realized that all config false objects in the YANG data model
are marked as optional (the default if not explicitly marked mandatory
in YANG). I do not think this is what we want; I always considered it
mandatory that an implementation reports the the state of schedules
and basic counters like the number of invocations, number of failures
etc. Hence, I plan to make the config false objects as mandatory true
in the update of the YANG module. If you disagree, please speak up.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 11:47:59 +0200

(as contributor) sems right to me
(as co-chair) please make the change and all other edits and update the
YANG I-D, any concerns can be expressed as WGLC comments

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lmap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap
>