Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 03:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Vaibhav Bajpai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2016-11-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for Large-Scale Measurement
   Platforms (LMAP).  The data model is defined using the YANG data
   modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:05:57 +0100

Hi,

while updating my code I noticed that I forgot to add report-group-id
to the YANG module. So we will need another revision of the I-D. I
have already made the changes but lets see whether more pops up...

/js

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 03:46:15AM -0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>