Subject: [lmap] WGLC for draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-13

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 18:23:45 +0200

This message starts an LMAP WGLC for draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-13 -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model/.

Please let us know if you believe that this document is ready to be sent to
the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards. It's OK to state that the
document is just fine, it's even better to let us know if you have concerns
and comments to improve and detail them. Messages about implementations or
plans to implement are also welcome. Please send these before Monday
December 5, 2016.

Thanks and Regards,

Jason and Dan

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 14:50:20 +0200

This is a kind reminder about the running WGLC. Please send your comments.
Short messages 'all OK' are also welcome and useful.

Thanks and Regards,

Jason and Dan

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> This message starts an LMAP WGLC for draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-13
> - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model/.
>
> Please let us know if you believe that this document is ready to be sent
> to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards. It's OK to state that
> the document is just fine, it's even better to let us know if you have
> concerns and comments to improve and detail them. Messages about
> implementations or plans to implement are also welcome. Please send these
> before Monday December 5, 2016.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Jason and Dan
>
>
>