Subject: [lmap] yang model inconsistency

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:02:29 +0100

Hi,

I found an inconsistency. The information model says that result is
carrying the union of the tag values defined for the task, the
schedule, and the action. The description of the tag object in the
YANG module does not capture this. Hence, I suggest this fix:

OLD

           leaf-list tag {
             type lmap:tag;
             description
               "A tag contains additional information that is passed
                with the result record to the collector. This is the
                joined set of tags defined for the task object and the
                action object. A tag can be used to carry the
		Measurement Cycle ID.";
           }

NEW

           leaf-list tag {
             type lmap:tag;
             description
               "A tag contains additional information that is passed
                with the result record to the collector. This is the
                joined set of tags defined for the task object, the
		schedule object, and the action object. A tag can be
		used to carry the Measurement Cycle ID.";
           }

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>