Subject: Re: [lmap] WGLC for draft-ietf-lmap-yang-08

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 17:52:23 +0100

Hi,

here is a little change I may suggest. In the ietf-lmap-report model, I would
rename three leafs

  s/schedule-name/schedule/
  s/action-name/action/
  s/task-name/task/

to be consistent with the ietf-lmap-control data model (where we also
do not use '-name' for such reference leafs, e.g.,
/lmap/schedules/schedule/action/task refers to a task or
/lmap/schedules/schedule/start refers to an event).

There is also a bug to fix in section 2:

   2.  The module ietf-lmap-config.yang defines the data structures
       exchanged between a Controller and Measurement Agents.

The module is called ietf-lmap-control.yang and not ietf-lmap-config.yang.

/js

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 06:25:57PM +0200, Dan Romascanu wrote:
> This message starts an LMAP WGLC for draft-ietf-lmap-yang-08 -
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/.
> 
> Please let us know if you believe that this document is ready to be sent to
> the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards. It's OK to state that the
> document is just fine, it's even better to let us know if you have concerns
> and comments to improve and detail them. Messages about implementations or
> plans to implement are also welcome. Please send these before Monday
> December 5, 2016.
> 
> Thanks and Regards,
> 
> Jason and Dan

> _______________________________________________
> lmap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lmap

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:14:04 +0200

The WGLC concluded. There were no comments, excepting the edits suggested
by Juergen. We would like to ask Juergen to issue a revised I-D that
includes the proposed edits, which will be the version to submit.

Taking silence as consensus we shall go ahead and prepare the submission
form to the IESG.

At this point we would request the WG participants:

1. to let us know if there is any known Intellectual Property relevant to
this document
2. to let us know if there are any implementations or plans to implement
the YANG DM defined in this document

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Please let us know if you believe that this document is ready to be sent
> to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards. It's OK to state that
> the document is just fine, it's even better to let us know if you have
> concerns and comments to improve and detail them. Messages about
> implementations or plans to implement are also welcome. Please send these
> before Monday December 5, 2016.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Jason and Dan
>