Subject: [lmap] downref in draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-15.txt

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:16:02 +0200

Hi,

I should have noticed this early. While preparing the IESG submission I ran
idnits and it rightly shouts that [RFC7594] is a downref. Do we really need
this as a Normative Reference? I feel not, and I suggest to move it to
Informative References.

If nobody has a problem with this, I would suggest that Juergen issues a
revised version to fix. If you see a problem, please say it.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:19:05 +0000

Yes, I agree that the LMAP Framework should be an Informative ref.
Best wishes
phil
From: lmap [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dan Romascanu
Sent: 13 January 2017 10:16
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lmap] downref in draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-15.txt

Hi,
I should have noticed this early. While preparing the IESG submission I ran idnits and it rightly shouts that [RFC7594] is a downref. Do we really need this as a Normative Reference? I feel not, and I suggest to move it to Informative References.
If nobody has a problem with this, I would suggest that Juergen issues a revised version to fix. If you see a problem, please say it.
Thanks and Regards,
Dan