Subject: [lmap] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lmap-yang-11.txt> (A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:58:49 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Large-Scale Measurement of
Broadband Performance WG (lmap) to consider the following document:
- 'A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents'
  <draft-ietf-lmap-yang-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-03-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a data model for Large-Scale Measurement
   Platforms (LMAP).  The data model is defined using the YANG data
   modeling language.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.