Subject: [lmap] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-lmap-yang-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:58:23 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lmap-yang-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Figure 1:
  There is a typo (actually four typos) in the yang module name

ietf-lmap-comman.yang should be ietf-lmap-common.yang instead

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:13:43 +0100

Oops, fixed in my sources.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>