Subject: [lmap] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 03:41:24 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-17: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I only skimmed the document.

ma-log-description:       A human readable description of the event.

As per Section 4 of BCP 18 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp18>, human
readable text should be associated with language tags. You should
consider adding this functionality to the information model.