Subject: [lmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-restconf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 02:54:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance of the IETF.

        Title           : Using RESTCONF with LMAP Measurement Agents
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Vaibhav Bajpai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-restconf-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes how RESTCONF can be used with a YANG data
   model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-restconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-restconf-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lmap-restconf-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-restconf-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/