Subject: MASC/BGMP implementation ?

From: "Robert Stoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:57:26 +0200

Dear all,

I'm quite new on this list, maybe I have missed some information
that someone can provide ?
My question is with regard to an implementation of the MASC/BGMP
architecture. Is there a time schedule of an implementation, or
already some components' implementation in process or available
(maybe a beta release) ?

Best Regards
 Robert Stoy

-- 
__________________________________________________________________________

Robert Stoy                            Allmandring 30
PKB                                    D-70550 Stuttgart
Computing Center 'RUS'                 Germany
University of Stuttgart                Phone        ++49 (0) 711 685 5859
                                       Fax          ++49 (0) 711 6787626
http://www-ks.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/PKB  E-mail   [email-masked]
__________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Rusty Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 10:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

> already some components' implementation in process or available
there is a alpha version of bgmp in gated-5.  it will be included
as part of the snapshot in a couple weeks i believe.  see
www.gated.org for more info.  

- rusty

---

From: Pavlin Ivanov Radoslavov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 10:59:45 -0700

> www.gated.org for more info.  

Alpha version of stand-alone MASC is in process of testing and is
planned for release within approximately 2 weeks.

Pavlin