Subject: Another revised AAP draft

From: Steve Hanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:00:27 -0400

The Internet Drafts editor tells me that the AAP draft we posted in June
was actually -00 in their database (and on their web server), so the
draft I posted yesterday must be -01. I tried to argue, but they would
not be moved.

So I took the opportunity to fix a few problems with yesterday's draft.
I wrote up a new -02 draft and sent it off to the Internet Drafts
editor. Here's hoping they don't get confused again. The new draft is
available from:

http://www.aciri.org/malloc/draft-ietf-malloc-aap-02.txt

The changes in this draft are not substantial. I merged a few sections,
fixed some typos, and took out the definition of the Allocation Scope,
since Dave has now placed that in the architecture document.

I know this is confusing. But it's easier to get in synch now, rather
than later. The easiest way to distinguish between the two -02 drafts is
that the one I posted today has an explanation of this confusing
situation in Appendix C.

-Steve