Subject: Unbelievable 100% Automated System! can earn you 6 Figure Income Online!

From: "rosalia henderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:53:09 +1100

Solid-Earn a 6 Figure Income Online! - 100% Automated System!

Learn How To realize  "P R O F I T S"  of  100,000US Online this Year
.with our easy to use automated system
 
A Business Based out of your home - This Automated Marketing System Does It
for YOU! 

Earn 1000.00US per sale on "Auto-Pilot!" 
Automated System To Make Cash Flow Online! 
 
Our System does 98% of the  W O R K  for you! . . . . . .No more long
hours prospecting!

Join a company that is serious about your success.

Do you want time and freedom?

Start Making a Huge Income

Watch Our 6 Minute Video!

Take Action Today! 

Go HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

http://20.w.rareitemstore.com/bl/

Just as dawn was breaking he saw in the distance a small vessel, sailing in
the direction he was following, yet scarcely moving for lack of wind. He
soon caught up with it, but saw no one on deck, and the craft had a dingy
and uncared-for appearance that was not reassuring
But after hovering over it for some time Rob decided to board the ship and
rest for a while