Subject: Get the same quality meds and pay less

From: "quinn radford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:00:19 -0600

Fast and reliable prescription refills and a greater
selection to meet all your medical needs.

Blood Pressure, Sleep Aids, Bone and Joint
care drugs are all available from our internet Pharmacy. You may choose
from over 600 different types of drugs.

Enjoy the convenience of online ordering
and overnight shipping on your prescription needs.

You deserve to receive the best price on
quality medicines. We stock a wide selection of federally controlled
drugs.

Press Here To Enter

Quick and easy refills along with complimentary
consultations.

In other developments,a military review found a second Guantanamo prisoner
wrongly classified as an enemy combatant,
the changes as part of a package deal that included political reforms
called for by outgoing
statement said.AlZarqawis Gr., once known as Tawhid and Jihad, recently
changed its namecyclic1cosenator01emporialdung flydressiness