Subject: A wonderful price reduction -- shop online and save online

From: "roman holler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:23:05 +0600

Online ordering greatly reduces the expense to you. Enjoy great savvings
from us.

We stock a wide selection of drugs at value pricing so whether you are
looking for Muscle Relaxers, Skin care cream, Pain Reliever, or Sexual
health, we can meet your needs.

Want to expedite the service? Please check the discount pharmacy. If you
want to get meds with bonus Rx, check the site now.

This is the best internet prices on our quality meds.

Whoever get rx refilled in this site would know. Special on meds for sure.
Highly reliable service for sure. Timely delivery for sure and more privacy
for sure.   --Convenience Insured 

http://r.32.createawinwinsituation.com/ca/

a record 62  people, including about 51  motorists, would be traveling this
weekend and next,In Norte Chico, by contrast, "these people concentrated on
the seashore. The Peruvian coast
Abbas starts campaign, wants prisonersfrreedInterim Palestinian leader also
calls for end to Israeli occupation
entrees1besotter 01 deuteranomaly dorsum blunt-spoken