Subject: male enhancement and performance system

From: "sona perez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:07:13 +0100

You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male
Enhancement formula with a free DVD

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

i am busy, no thank you, go above

It won't work, Professor, he said.
I'm proof against assassins

Perhaps you had an idea that when you had killed me you could rob me of my
valuable possessions; but they wouldn't be a particle of use to a scoundrel
like you, I assure you! Good morning