Subject: Balance yourself and relieve the tension and pressure

From: "walter byndon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 08:22:00 -1100

Start the saving on meds! Select from a wide variety of meds online.

From pain relief, Allergy, Women's Health, Pain Relief to Sexual Health,
internet pharmacy offers over 600 top selling meds now. Get the new year
started with great saving.

Want to expedite the Rx service? Choose Internet pharmacy as the service
provider and get meds with express shipping. Save online and get bonus
Rx.

Press Here To Enter

It is not a fresh idea at all. At first, I heard from others that online
shopping for meds is much cheaper. After I tried it myself, I could conclude
that it was really more convenient and much cheaper. -- Sidney D. in OH

Transportation Stabilization Board is set to expire. US Airways
reservations and gate agents.
flight attendants and its machinists'
union. Comair cancels all flights after computer system

HEBRON, Ky. (AP) Comair canceled all its 1,100 flights on Saturday because
computer
feminism1dumbwaiters01counterplottinggable-bottomcontd