Subject: Decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol

From: "latonya harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:37:40 -0800

Age should be nothing more than a number

It's okay to want to hold on to your young body as long as you can

View more about a new
lifespan enhancement press here

"With increasing longevity for an increasing segment of the
population, this is THE frontier for the new millennium"

- Dr David Howard

scientific journal
address listed above and just see site to be gone from the db

Some contain low orders of beasts, to be sure, but Earth alone has an
intelligent, thinking, reasoning population, and your scientists and
novelists would do better trying to comprehend their own planet than in
groping through space to unravel the mysteries of barren and unimportant
worlds
Rob listened to this with surprise and disappointment; but he reflected
that the Demon ought to know what he was talking about, so he did not
venture to contradict him

It is really astonishing, continued the Apparition, how little you people
have learned about electricity