Subject: The reason to shop online

From: "domingo scholnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:13:52 +0400

Online ordering greatly reduces the expense to you. Enjoy great savvings
from us.

We supply medical drugs for Anxiety Relief, Depression, Allergies, Asthma
and Sleep Disorders at discount pricing.

Fast Shipping plain boxes

Press Here To Enter

Now I get the medicine I need quickly. No more waiting until it is
convenient for my local doctor to call in a prescription. I receive such a
big discount too! Bill H. PA

A sergeant major who befriended Rollins onhis last visit presents each
member of the small USO entourage with an old Soviet helmet
left.
weapons, explosives and stripped military planes. Last time they
were here, Rollins and his

writing to keep as souvenirs. Sgt. Maj. Timothy Green remembered their
interest.
dishumors1cyclene01dumpcartscŽntimobird shot