Subject: Revolutionary 100% Automated System! can earn you 6 Figure Income Online!

From: "renato harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:31:51 -0500

Earn a 6 Figure Income Online! - 100% Automated System!

Learn How To Earn At
Least $100,000 Online this Year

...with a simple automated
system

Homebased
Business - Marketing System Does It!

Earn
$1000/sale on Auto-Pilot!"

Automated
System To Make Cash Flow Online!

Automated System does 98% of the work for
you! . . . . . .No more long hours prospecting!
Join a company that is serious about your
success.

Do you
want time and freedom?

Start Making a Huge Income

Watch Our 6 Minute Video!

Take Action Today!

HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!

Detailed information or to stop receiving or to
see our address.

The first one to dart towards him received the powerful electric current
direct from the tube, and fell stunned and fluttering to the surface of the
sea, where it floated motionless. Its mate, perhaps warned by this sudden
disaster, renewed its circling flight, moving so swiftly that Rob could
scarcely follow it, and drawing nearer and nearer every moment to its
intended victim

The boy could not turn in the air very quickly, and he feared an attack in
the back, mistrusting the saving power of the Garment of Repulsion under
such circumstances; so in desperation he pressed his finger upon the button
of the tube and whirled the instrument around his head in the opposite
direction to that in which the monster was circling. Presently the current
and the bird met, and with one last scream the creature tumbled downwards to
join its fellow upon the waves, where they lay like two floating islands

Their presence had left a rank, sickening stench in the surrounding
atmosphere, so Rob made haste to resume his journey and was soon moving
rapidly eastward. He could not control a shudder at the recollection of his
recent combat, and realized the horror of a meeting with such creatures by
one who had no protection from their sharp beaks and talons.