Subject: Give your partner more pleasure

From: "nakia duncan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:50:19 -1100

You've seen our pills on TV, in your local health stores, and on the Web,
and the question you have been asking yourself is - do they really work? The
answer is YES!

90% of males were interested in improving their sexual stamina,
performance, and the size of their manhood. Are you one of the 90%?

My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario

check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

http://ogj.r1M.masterproductbenefit.com/lg/

address on site along with no more feature

And then he walked calmly from the palace. The people in the outer room
stared at him wonderingly and the officer of the guard saluted the boy
respectfully
But Rob only smiled in an amused way as he marched past them with his hands
thrust deep into his trousers' pockets and his straw hat tipped jauntily
upon the back of his head