Subject: It is the sale that finds you -- save more on ink.

From: "ted czelusniak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:17:38 -0100

How can customers get the same quality ink toner and cartridge at lower
prices? Shop online at discount store.

Get the same quality ink products and pay only half the prices. Customers
can even save more cause they can get bulk discount and more other bonus
offers.

For convenient USPS priority service, check the discount store. For all
U.S. orders over $45, it is frree.

Choose online shopping and save more time. Get orders in the states shipped
in 2 to 3 days.

Get more information from the courteous customer support. The company is
dedicated to provide customer individualized support.

http://74u.onewayorother.com/fl5/

The company offers different brands and types of ink products online.

a turnover.Against the blitzhappy Eagles and their defense laden with Pro
Bowlers, Culpepper"Our family is in need," she writes on her
computer."Medical costsdream-haunting  0 cymes  2diamonding  diplographic
cyclized