Subject: Shares In Motion

From: "booker troupe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 06:05:10 +1000

GGTS.PK, the stock code of Gaming Transactions Inc., could be the symbol of
great investment to you.

GGTS -- Great Time To invest your Saving and get higher returns for your
investment. Check the detail on Gaming Transactions Inc.

Being a leading company in a booming industry, GGTS¡¯ promising future is
even consolidated with the new launch of its proprietary Gaming Portal.

Have you ever played online games like keno, poker or blackjack? GGTS is a
leading provider of such popular online games and services! Try and you will
enjoy the user-friendly site!

As various data and reports shown, online entertainment business would face
great chance to expand its market and revenue.

Experience the secure transaction system, professional system service and
friendly site design; you will like it in no time!

If you are interested in this stock, please ask other professionals in this
field. Log onto the portal and experience the user-friendly web design
yourself!

Plentyof options for the richGetting a thrill from the swearingin ceremony
doesn't mean your average
eat at the finest restaurants. For their fourday whirl in Washington, they
have plenty of

Topping the list is a private lunch with President Bush and Vice President
Cheney on Wednesday,
tvaunudkk.yvbn0bxklbhxxsrgnv.ymxhcrmvhfb9hfeid.arnibpkepdju