Subject: We have Daytona watches

From: "vina williamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:56:15 +0300

High quality swiss watch replica

Get a first-class Rolex watch

We only sell top-notch watches and handbags. There's no battery in these
replicas just like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move.
The second hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches
sell in stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

Our Rolex are:
- Replicated to the smallest detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ serial number on watch back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

http://k.Vf1.replicatiger.com

We also carry all top quality Louis Vuitton handbags! The perfect gift for
your sister or yourself.

Hope to see you soon

http://elo.Te2.replicatiger.com/unsubscribe.php
Here for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

When his pistols had been discharged he caught up the broken handle of a
spear, and used it as a club, galloping into the ranks of the Turks and
belaboring them as hard as he could. The Tatars cheered and followed him,
and the Turks were so amazed at his miraculous escape from their bullets
that they became terrified, thinking he bore a charmed life and was
protected by unseen powers
This terror helped turn the tide of battle, and before long the enemy was
pressed back to the walls and retreated through the gates, which were
hastily fastened behind them