Subject: Experience convenient online shopping for meds.

From: "bobbie rico" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:28:11 +0700

Find a better way to shop at our discount pharmacy and get the saving
started online. Get as much as 20% REORDER discount online now.

The discount pharmacy provides customers a great chance to save on quality
meds. Customers can find most top selling meds online.

Share this secret for great saving on meds with others. Shop online for
quality meds with express shipment and bonus Rx.

The discount pharmacy offers top selling meds for pain relief, men's
health, sexual health, depression, sleeping aids, anxiety and high
cholesterol.

http://e.Pji.diligentdoer.com/498/

Easy order placement, faster order process and quick order delivery, your
guys  really do great works.    --Your Loyal Customer

basinal0 dodecanoic 2 dry-pavedduster fire-flowing
et Thailand at the time of the tsunami.Below is her 
decent acts. He had faced up to 
e-mail dated J
-Sharaa, who runs a barbershop. ¡°I think there w