Subject: [Invitation] URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE! @ Wed Feb 13, 2008 ()

From: Dr Steve Hafia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:10:57 -0800

[email-masked], you are invited to

Title: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE!
Time: Wed Feb 13, 2008 (Ouagadougou)
Calendar:
Description: Dr.STEVE HAFIA
BANK OF AFRICA.
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.
                     REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
Reply me here please.
Email:[email-masked]

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my 
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for  
thistransaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west 
Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and 
Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the 
left over funds($11.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along 
w ith his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.You can 
confirm the genuiness of the deceased death
by clicking on this web site.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be 
shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out 
for expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of 
the transferwill be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day.
yours,
Dr.Steve Hafia

Send your Reply to my new email address.
Email:[email-masked]

You can view this event at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NnFsbjA3c2tjYWJmYmlnNzh2Ym9vdnNiZTggbWFsbG9jLWFyY2hpdmVAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MjQjZHJzdGV2ZS5oYWZpYThAZ21haWwuY29tYzhhMjhlYjdiMDcyMTM2YmFiMzE0MzY2MjFkZjE3MTYwZjIyNzgwNQ&ctz=Africa%2FOuagadougou&hl=en

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account 
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future notifications for this event, decline this 
event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google Calendar account at 
http://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings 
for your entire calendar.