Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:02:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-01-25

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-04.txt

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 21:05:11 -0500

On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 06:02:36 PM [email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting
> Format Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse
> Report Format Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman

Another day, another draft ...  New in this version:

* Updated Envelope Sender Selection text from WG mail list.

* Switch ABNF ASCII designation styles to match DKIM draft.

* Change r= tag to ra= to match the DKIM draft.

* Delete obsolete reference to previously removed rf= modifier in r= definition.

Scott K