Subject: [marf] marf-redaction ready to go with version -08

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:25:24 -0500

Pete, the MARF working group is satisfied with the -08 version, and
thinks it's ready for your final handling.  Please let us know whether
you decide to send it to the RFC Editor now, or re-do IETF Last Call
first.

Barry, shepherd/chair

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:39:46 -0600

> you decide to send it to the RFC Editor now, or re-do IETF Last Call

After some consideration, I've decided that the prudent thing to do is 
issue another IETF Last Call: There has been pretty substantial change 
to the document since the previous Last Call, and I think the IETF 
should get an official last look. All of the IESG comments have been 
appropriately addressed, so unless there is some objection during this 
Last Call, I will approve the document as soon as it completes.

Thanks for your patience.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102