Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:56:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-02-28

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

   This memo updates RFC4408 by providing an IANA registry for SPF
   modifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-08.txt

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:57:49 -0500

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 01:56:18 PM [email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting
> Format Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse
> Report Format Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman

This update has only the change for Alexander's comment on the rp= definition 
(handily borrowed from Murray's DKIM draft).  I believe that was the only last 
call comment not previously addressed.

Scott K

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:53:23 -0500

> call comment not previously addressed.

By "Alexander", I assume you mean Andrew.  Careful: that Canuck can get
cranky.

Barry

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:02:26 -0500

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 06:53:23 PM Barry Leiba wrote:
> > (handily borrowed from Murray's DKIM draft).  I believe that was the
> > only
> > last

Yes.  Sorry.

Scott K