Subject: [marf] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 07:41:11 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
    Author(s)     : S. Kitterman
    Filename      : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : June 28, 2011 
    
  This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.
   This memo updates RFC4408 by providing an IANA registry for SPF
   modifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:47:25 -0400

On Thursday, March 15, 2012 07:41:11 AM [email-masked] wrote:
> A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting
> Format Working Group of the IETF.
> 
>     Title         : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse
> Report Format Author(s)     : S. Kitterman

This addresses IETF last call and IESG comments, most significantly the ABNF is 
changed to be case insensitive (which is correct for an SPF modifier).

The other changes are all editorial.

Scott K