Subject: [marf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:43:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
   and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) specifications to allow for
   detailed reporting of message authentication failures in an on-demand
   fashion.

   This memo updates RFC4408 by providing an IANA registry for SPF
   modifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-spf-reporting-09.txt

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:46:18 -0400

On Monday, March 12, 2012 10:43:33 AM [email-masked] wrote:
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting
> Format Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> 	Title           : SPF Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse
> Report Format Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman

This update incorporates all the last call feedback so far and is the same as 
the draft used for the diff I sent out earlier today.

Scott K