Subject: [marf] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 07:33:15 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Extensions to DKIM for Failure Reporting
    Author(s)     : M. Kucherawy
    Filename      : draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : April 21, 2010 
    
   This document presents extensions to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
   (DKIM) specification to allow for detailed reporting of message
   authentication failures in an on-demand fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:43:09 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 7:33 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [marf] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-16.txt
> 

Resolves an ABNF problem and adds some document improvements found in a (late!) AppsDir review.  This version has been approved for publication.

-MSK