Subject: [marf] RFC 6651 on Extensions to DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) for Failure Reporting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6651

        Title:      Extensions to DomainKeys Identified Mail 
                    (DKIM) for Failure Reporting 
        Author:     M. Kucherawy
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 35028
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-16.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6651.txt

This document presents extensions to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
(DKIM) specification to allow for detailed reporting of message
authentication failures in an on-demand fashion.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC