Subject: [midcom] Business/Employment Opportunity

From: "Mitchell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:01:49 -1000

Dear Friend:

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one
time"

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
===============================================

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say "Bull" , please read the following. This is the
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
popularity of this letter on the internet, a national weekly news
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
this program described below , to see if it really can make people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people
can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make
some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad
I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still
coming in".
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another testimonial:

"This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed thesimple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but
the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program,I
have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything ."

More testimonials later but first,

****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE *******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ
IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your 
computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

**** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5
reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer
so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen to your
computer.

****.IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
any way other than what is instructed below in steps 1 through6 or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you 
change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it
will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names
on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this 
way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. 
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if 
you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY !
=========================================================

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
============================================
let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just
say it is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only
0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 people responded
and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response
to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out.
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 +
2..... $500 +
3..... $5,000 +
4..... $50,000 +
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for
a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th
of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 250 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
===================================================
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free adson the internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go
along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
they ordered. That's it . Always provide same day service on all
orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until 
they receive the report.

_____________________ AVAILABLE REPORTS_____________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
==============================================
REPORT #1, "The Insider's Guide to Sending
Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

G. Donaldson
P.O. Box 25884
Honolulu, Hawaii 96825-0884

don't forget to provide a permanent e-mail address in clear writing (better 
typed) to receive the reports. We had problems in delivery e-mails before!!!

==============================================
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Vijay Paul
C-291, Second Floor
Defence Colony
New Delhi - 110024
INDIA

==============================================
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

JD
P.O.Box 1114
Des Plaines, IL 60017
USA

==============================================
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

J Santi
833 Walter Ave
Des Plaines, IL 60016
USA

==============================================
REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"
ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Elaine Rix
138 Dundas Street, West, #243
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5G 1C3

==============================================
There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online
worldwide!

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2.
If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2,
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
you , and the cash will continue to roll in !

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a different report.
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to
the income you can generate from this business !!!
____________________________________________________

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the
next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to
#2...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may 
send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them. 
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will 
reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU 
NOW !

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ****************

"My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago.
I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled
to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the
whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in 
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to
lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn'twork. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received a
total of $ 147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have
joined Jody in her ''hobby''."
Mitchell Wolf,
Chicago, Illinois

------------------------------------------------------------

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that
I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little
that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at
least get my money back.

I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12
weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter
where people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,
Canada

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but
later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this
one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks".
Susan De Suza,
New York, N.Y.

----------------------------------------------------

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money
started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00
and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet".
Fred Dellaca, Westport,
New Zealand
------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

=======================================================

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal.
This is one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is
necessary.

------------------------------------------------------------
This message is sent in compliance of the new email
Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th
US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include the way to be
removed. Per Section HR 1910, Please type "REMOVE" in
the subject line and reply to this email. All removal
requests are handled personally an immediately once
received.

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: "Stephen Fischer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:18:22 -0500

Mitchell-
Despite your reference to two bills at the bottom, this really is Spam.
This mailing list is completely inappropriate for this kind of mail.  Please
remove this list from future mailings!

----- Original Message -----
From: Mitchell <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 5:01 PM
Subject: [midcom] Business/Employment Opportunity

> the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed thesimple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
> any way other than what is instructed below in steps 1 through6 or you
will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you
> 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a0.2%
response (the response could be much better but lets just
> hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free adson the
internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly
> lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn'twork. Well, the
laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received