Subject: [midcom] terminology in scenarios draft-01

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:42:50 +0100

Dear All,

I have been looking at aligning the terminology across the three drafts at
present and would like to make the suggestion that we include the use of the
term "MIDCOM Agent" at appropriate points in the description of the various
scenarios. For example, it appears variously in the guise of "Management
Server", "Internal host", "Internal Server" and "6to4 router" - all of which
are valuable and useful illustrations but with no reference back to the term
introduced in the architecture document. Would it be possible to add this
linkage please? Many thanks.

regards

Richard

Richard Swale
VoIP Technologist
BTexact Technologies
Room 140, Calisto House, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3RE, UK

e-mail: [email-masked]
tel: +44(0) 1473 645785
mobile: +44(0) 7802 162410
fax: +44(0) 1473 64809

BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom