Subject: [midcom] Proposed agenda

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:42:15 -0400

Here's my current version of the agenda for the London
meeting.  Barring any unforeseen problems the framework
document should be through WG last call by then.  The
bulk of the time will be spent discussing outstanding issues
in the requirements document.  Please let me know if there's
anything else we need to discuss (note that we cannot take
meeting time for technology presentations or for material
that is outside the current scope of the working group).

Also note that a new version of the requirements document
will be available before the deadline and the URL in the
agenda will be tweaked to reflect that.

Thanks,

Melinda

Middlebox Communication WG (midcom)

Friday, August 11 at 0900-1130
==================================

CHAIR: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing, scribe
Status
Framework document
Requirements document
Futures

DOCUMENTS:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-framework-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-requirements-01.txt

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom