Subject: [midcom] draft-penfield-midcom-realms-00.txt

From: "Bob Penfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:12:53 -0400

Hi all,

I have submitted my "contest of champions" Internet-Draft to the IETF. Until
it is posted/announced, it can be accessed at the URL below.

Title : MIDCOM Topology Using Realms
Author : Bob Penfield
Filename : draft-penfield-midcom-realms-00.txt
Pages : 8
Date : 30-Aug-01

At the 51st IETF meeting in London, there was much disagreement in
 the MIDCOM working group about the need for topology information in
 the MIDCOM requirements. It was decided that there should be a
 "contest of champions" in which interested parties write drafts
 describing their solution to the problem.

 This document presents a proposal for the inclusion of minimal
 topological information in the MIDCOM protocol by the use of
 abstract realms.

http://www.acmepacket.com/internetdrafts/draft-penfield-midcom-realms-00.txt

(-:bob

Robert F. Penfield
Chief Software Architect
Acme Packet, Inc.
130 New Boston Street
Woburn, MA 01801
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom