Subject: [midcom] tentative revision of requirement bullets

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:50:49 -0400

I have created a new version of the requirements bullets.  However, I'm
having trouble with my FTP server (it's probably just a weekend thing).
Since this is a tentative version I'm going to send it to the list now,
and make it FTPable later once I work out the problems.

This is my sense of the FOBs Monday and Thursday night plus anything
that was resolved at the Friday meeting.  I don't know of anything that
has been declared resolved on the mailing list since Friday.  This
version is only based on my notes, not on the "official" meeting notes,
so please review it closely and comment to the midcom list.

I will also include a diff from the version of last Wednesday.

..Scott

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:00:14 -0400

This is now available: <http://www.employees.org/~swb/midcom.html>

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:21:01 -0400

At 07:50 AM 8/13/01 -0400, Scott Brim wrote:
>I have created a new version of the requirements bullets. 

The list that Scott's maintaining is how we get from here through 
WG last call and eventually to publication.  *Please* take a good
look at it, particularly Sections 3 and forward, and over the next
few weeks we'll be working through the list of bulleted items,
gradually moving them into the "Requirements agreed upon by the 
working group" section (Section 2).

Melinda