Subject: RE: [midcom] Relationship to work being done in OPES

From: "Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:41:48 -0600

A readout would be nice, particularly since many of those participating
in SIP-related efforts won't be able to attend the OPES BOF now that
it's been rescheduled.

--Andy Zmolek
    Technology & Standards Engineer
      CTO Standards
        Avaya Inc.

            [email-masked]
              +1 720 444 4001

-----Original Message-----
From: Melinda Shore [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [midcom] Relationship to work being done in OPES

At 09:46 AM 8/1/01 -0700, Eliot Lear wrote:
>Could we put this on the end of the agenda at London?  And can the
people leading the OPES effort be invited to participate in that
discussion?

Forgot to mention that it *will* be discussed at the OPES BOF on
Tuesday morning. 

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: "Michael W. Condry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 08:20:05 -0700

And I, OPES Chair, will be at MidCom on Friday.

At 04:41 PM 8/1/2001, Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew) wrote:

>A readout would be nice, particularly since many of those participating in 
>SIP-related efforts won't be able to attend the OPES BOF now that it's 
>been rescheduled.
>
>--Andy Zmolek
>From: Melinda Shore [<mailto:[email-masked]>mailto:[email-masked]]
> people leading the OPES effort be invited to participate in that discussion?
>
><http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom>http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom 
>

Michael W. Condry
Director,  Network Edge Technology