Subject: [midcom] Framework draft last call

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 09:42:17 -0400

I think that enough issues were raised over the past two weeks
that need resolution that we need to put a hold on last call
and work these through.  Alas, Suresh will not be able to make
it to London, but let's go ahead with the proposed editing 
session (is the Thursday at 19:30 proposal agreeable?) and take
very, very good notes.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: "Cedric Aoun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:11:34 +0100

1930 is OK I think everybody agreed on the timing
What could be nice is that we put all comments in one document and use the
kind of "comment format" that Abdallah proposed: comment, proposed text, and
reasoning.
I started a document like that, I'll try to send it to the list by Monday
night
Cedric

-----Original Message-----
From: Melinda Shore [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 3:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [midcom] Framework draft last call

Melinda