Subject: [midcom] MIDCOM and OOP

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:07:54 -0700

Hello,

I know OOP agents are out of scope but since I'll probably need to use them,
even for OPES, we decided to write something on the subject. Comments are
welcome (in private please, since this subject is not in scope)

thanks,

-RP

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Out-Of-Path (OOP) Agents and MIDCOM Framework 
                          Integration
	Author(s)	: R. Penno, A. Rayhan, M. Duffy
	Filename	: draft-penno-midcom-oop-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 21-Aug-01
	
This draft extends the MIDCOM framework  described in [midcom] to
support Out-Of-Path (OOP) agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-midcom-oop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-penno-midcom-oop-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt