Subject: [midcom] R80

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:45:50 -0400

The text in R80 has been replaced with the following, which has
the agreement of the working group:

"It must be possible to deterministically predict the
behavior of the firewall in the presence of overlapping rules."

This may end up being revisited when the next version of the 
requirements document comes out, per Keith's comments about
specificity.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:45:51 -0400

> requirements document comes out, per Keith's comments about

OK if I change 'firewall' to 'middlebox'?

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:06:02 -0400

>OK if I change 'firewall' to 'middlebox'? 

Please do!

Melinda