Subject: RE: [midcom] Requirements summary: all requirements

From: "Fleischman, Eric W" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:26:34 -0700

What would help me is to have working drafts which clearly identifies the changes since the last version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Brim [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 10:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [midcom] Requirements summary: all requirements

I went through the requirements draft, the framework draft, and some
(but not all) mail that's been exchanged recently and produced the
enclosed.  

Yes, I really think we should work on very focused requirements in order
to make progress.  This is supposed to be a tool to help.  I propose
that someone (me by default, although I hope to find a volunteer) keep
this up and produce a new version every week.  If I'm doing it I will
not be sending it out to the list after this, but making it FTPable
instead.

Does a weekly update of a "living document" sound good?

I did not ask the Requirements authors before putting their names on
this, but they wrote 95% of the material.

By the way, this is a product of emacs and xml2rfc
<http://xml.resource.org>.

..Scott

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom