Subject: [midcom] no bullets today

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:59:00 -0400

I said I'd send out a new list of requirement bullets today.  Since
we're on the verge of agreeing to replace a lot of bullets with one,
I'll wait a bit. 

Perhaps we could close discussion on Melinda's big list of deletables by
the end of today?

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:07:36 -0400

>we're on the verge of agreeing to replace a lot of bullets with one,

I'm intending to determine whether or not we've got consensus on
them on Monday.  I know that a lot of people are on vacation right
now.

Melinda