Subject: [midcom] Rev4 of MIDCOM Architecture & framework document

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 05:14:26 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

Rev4 of the Architecture & Framework document has been out for
a couple of weeks. This rev includes updates to some of the exisiting
definitions, newer terminology additions and various other comments
received during and before the last IETF. I have also tried to ensure
that the document is in line with section 2 of "Bullets -010924.txt",
available at <http://www.employees.org/~swb/midcom.html>.

Please review the document and let us know your comments. Thanks.

cheers,
suresh

=====

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
http://personals.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom