Subject: [midcom] Status

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:10:32 -0400

With the deletion of R75, we've completed working through
the list of unresolved requirements in Scott's documents.
Many, many thanks to all of you who have put in the long hours
on this, and particular thanks to Scott for collecting,
structuring, organizing, and then maintaining the list.  It
was a lot of work.  

I've asked Richard to try to get a new revision of the
requirements document out very quickly.  In the meantime,
there's a new version of the framework document and we need to
take a careful look at it and make sure that there's agreement
with its contents.  Please, let's not repeat our last 
experience trying to get it through last call.

Once again, many thanks, and let's get these documents wrapped
up.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:47:52 -0400

The new and final version of the bullets is now at
http://www.employees.org/~swb/midcom.html

..Scott