Subject: [midcom] Current status

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:52:08 -0500

Pre-midcom: some issues have arisen at lofty levels and those
are being ground through.  For better or worse these issues are
completely out of our hands.  Many thanks for your patience while
these get worked through, and I'll let you know when there's
something to let you know.

Requirements: The new revision of the requirements documents will
be in your hands shortly.  This should not hold up progress on ...

Framework: There have been *no* comments on the recent revision
of the framework draft.  I'm not sure I want to start WG last call
on it until I have some sense of whether or not more than a few
people have given it a good going-over already.  Have you?

Salt Lake City: we're tentatively scheduled to meet Monday evening.
I'll get a draft agenda to you in the next few days;  needless
to say the primary topic will be rechartering.

Thanks,

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom