Subject: [midcom] Requirements draft

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 15:23:14 -0500

Unfortunately the original editors were not available to
revise the requirements draft based on Scott's list so I've
gone ahead and produced a new version myself.  I expect that
the internet-drafts queue is quite long right now and it may
be a day or more before the draft is posted, so in the 
interim a copy is available at 
http://www.employees.org/~shore/draft-ietf-midcom-requirements-03.txt

I have retained all of the agreed-upon requirements as well
as the document structure, while trying to conform to the model
provided by several requirements documents that have survived
IESG review and been published as RFCs.  I've added explanatory text
as needed - please cast a particularly critical eye on that.
The structure may need some tweaking, as well, and there's at
least one requirement that duplicates another (2.3.1 and 2.3.2).
Please have at it.

I'm hoping that this will be the second-to-last draft - that is
to say, the draft resulting from your comments on this will
be the one to go to last call.

Many thanks,

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom