Subject: [midcom] Proposed agenda for Salt Lake City

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:24:18 -0500

Notes: 
1) We will not be discussing the framework or requirements documents,
but you should be familiar with their contents in order to be prepared
for the rechartering discussion
2) You'll note that my network-friendlier draft is on the agenda.  I've
tried to be careful about not abusing my position in order to promote
fringe technology, but this document has gotten very positive feedback
and in discussion with the ADs there was agreement that it would be
discussed in the context of rechartering.  Either Scott Bradner or
Allison will be chairing that section of the meeting.
3) The pre-midcom discussion is subject to whatever constraints come
out of current offline discussions.

Melinda

Middlebox Communication WG (midcom)

Monday, December 10 at 1930-2200
==================================

CHAIR: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing, scribe
Status
Rechartering
Pre-midcom

Documents:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-framework-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-requirements-03.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shore-friendly-midcom-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sen-midcom-fw-nat-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-midcom-stun-00.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-fw-nat-traversal-01.txt 

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Steve Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:56:13 -0000

Melinda,

re: 3 below.

What offline discussions are going on and who has representation in them?

Steve
www.ridgewaysystems.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Melinda Shore [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 12 November 2001 22:24
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [midcom] Proposed agenda for Salt Lake City

Notes: 

Melinda

AGENDA:

Agenda bashing, scribe
Status
Rechartering
Pre-midcom

Documents:

---

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:17:13 -0500

>What offline discussions are going on and who has representation in them? 

It's a discussion among IESG and IAB member regarding whether
or not we are loosing evil in the world.  I am not involved.  Indeed,
the fewer people involved in that one, the better.

Melinda