Subject: [midcom] GET RICH AT HOME

From: "Christos Psaras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:18:57 +0400

Dear Future Millionaire:
I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - Follow what it says 
to the letter- and you will not worry whether a RECESSION is coming or not, 
who is President, or whether you keep your current job or not. Yes, I know 
what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these before either. One 
day though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to a movie for 
2 hours with your wife" ``what the heck``. Believe me, no matter where you 
believe "those feelings" come from, I thank goodness every day that I had 
that feeling. I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing 
had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. 
Simply because you are buying and selling something of value.
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.
THANK`S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!!!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR! ! ! 
Before you say "Bull``, please read the following. This is the letter you 
have been hearing about on the news lately . Due to the popularity of this 
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an 
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if 
it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or not 
the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are " absolutely NO laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people "follow the 
simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks with only  $ 25 
out of pocket cost".
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREACE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS 
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
This is what one day to say: "Thanks to this profitable opportunity" . I 
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad 
I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the 
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received a total $ 
610,470,00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in". Pam Hedland , Fort Lee 
New Jersey.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = =
Another said, " this program has been around for a long time but I never 
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I 
decided to gamble my $25 on it .I follow the simple instructions and walaa… 
3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 
but the next 2 months after that I made a total $290,000.00. So far, in the 
past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and 
I am playing it again. The key to success in this program is to follow the 
simple steps and NOT change anything." More testimonials later but first,
= = = = PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE = = = =
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500.00 every 4 to 5 months easily and 
comfortably, please read the following … THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TO 
UNERSTAND IT!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME 
TRUE, GUARANTEED!
INSTRUCTIONS:
= = = = = Order all 5 reports shown on the list below = = = = = 
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME  & NUMBER OF THE REPORTS YOU ARE 
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT 
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE 
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
= = = WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS 
= = = =
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and 
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $ 25.00
Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be 
accessible for you to send to the 1,000`s of people who will order them 
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in 
case something happens to your computer.
IMPORTANT --- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to 
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is 
instructed below in step ``1 through 6`` or you will loose out on the 
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will 
also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has 
been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work!!! People have tried to 
put their friends/relatives names on all five, thinking they could get all 
the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be 
greedy and then nothing happened. So DO NOT try to change anything other 
than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. 
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!
This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and 
getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in a 
short period of time.
1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE 
the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it 
through the cycle and is no dough counting their fortune.
2.. Move the name & address in report # 4 down to report # 5.
3.. Move the name & address in report # 3 down to report # 4.
4.. Move the name & address in report # 2 down to report # 3.
5.. Move the name & address in report # 1 down to report # 2.
6……Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This is critical 
to your success.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
* * * * Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save 
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist 
you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 reports you 
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information, which 
includes how to send bulk e-mail legally, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this 
venture going: 
METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we 
will assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only 0.2% (2/10 of 1%) response 
(the response could be much better but let's just say it is only 0.2%).
Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of 
only 5,000 each. Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 
e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that it is only 10 orders for report #1. 
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%responded with orders. That's 
= 100 people responded and ordered Report #2.
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e- mails each for a total of 500,000 
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that are 1000 orders for report #3. Those 
1000 people send 5.000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails send 
out. The 0.2% response is 10.000 orders for report #4. Those 10.000 people 
send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. 
The 0.2% response to that are 100,000 orders for report #5.THAT'S 100,000 
ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a million dollars). Your total 
income in this example is: 1… $50   + 2… $500   + 3… $5,000   + 4… $50,000  
+ 5… $500,000…Grand Total = $555,550.00.
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & A PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE 
A LOT OF MONEY!!!!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU 
MAIL TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if every one or half 
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There 
are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting, with 
thousands more coming on line every day. Believe me, many people will do 
just that, and more!!
METHOD #2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of 
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will 
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method #1 
and add Method #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must 
do is e-mail them the report they ordered. That's it. Always provide some 
day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send 
out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not 
advertise until they receive the report.
= = = = = = = = AVAILABLE REPORTS = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = 
The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow 
"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be 
cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE there 
is money in the envelope and steal it before it gets to you. ORDER EACH 
REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S.CURRENCY) for each report. Checks NOT 
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & THE 
NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and 
postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
REPORT #1 'The insider's guide to advertising for free on the net'.
Order report #1 from:
Christos Psaras
40,Serifou, Zakaki
Limassol  3046,   Cyprus

REPORT #2: The insider's guide to sending Bulk E-mail on the net.
Order report #2 from:
Chris Rhodes
7915 Kleingreen
Spring, Texas 77379
USA

REPORT #3: The Secrets to multi-level marketing on the net.
Order report #3 from:
Scott Katip
3110 5th Ave
Beavers Falls, Pa 15010
USA

REPORT #4: How to become a millionaire using MLM & the net.
Order report #4 from 
S. Wong
50 Burnhamthorpe Rd West   #401
Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 3C2
Canada

REPORT #5: How to send out one million e-mails for free.
Order report #5 from:
Zach Simmons
2135 Springwood
Carrollton, TX  75006
USA

$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES  $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
= = = If you do not receive at least 10 orders for report #1 within 2 
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
= = = After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should 
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
 
* * * Once you have received 100 or more orders for report #2, YOU CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will 
continue to roll in!  THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name 
is moved down on the list, you are placed in frond of a different report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are 
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH 
OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the 
income you can generate from this business!!!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
THE FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for 
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You 
can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you ever 
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any 
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of 
this exciting report after you have put your name and address in report #1 
and move others to #2…….. #5 as instructed above. One of the people you 
send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on 
every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more 
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the 
idea, information, materials and opportunity to become financially 
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!!!
= = = = = = = = = MORE   TESTIMONIALS = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
" My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When 
I received this program I grumbled to Judy about receiving `` junk mail`` . 
I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and 
percentages involved. I ``knew`` it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my 
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I 
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old `` I told you so`` 
on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had 
received total $147,200.00… all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in 
her ``hobby``.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois   
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
" Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind 
to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that the 
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't 
get enough orders to at least get my money back". "I was surprised when I 
found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made 
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal it does 
not matter where people live. There simply isn't better investment with a 
faster return and so big". Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if 
I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to 
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone 
else….11 months passed then it luckily came again… I did not delete this 
one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came 
within 22 weeks". Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
 "It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with 
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 
10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and 
by the end of third month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is 
beautiful Thanks to Internet". Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
= = = = = = 
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
office of associate director for marketing practices, federal trade 
commission, Bureau of consumer protection, Washington, DC
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

     

  

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom