Subject: [midcom] Minneapolis

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:47:51 -0500

We are tentatively scheduled to meet on Thursday, from 3:30pm
to 5:30pm.  Also scheduled during that time are:

APP	calsch	 Calendaring and Scheduling WG
APP     vpim     Voice Profile for Internet Mail WG
OPS     siked    Secure Internet Key Distribution BOF
SEC	idwg	 Intrusion Detection Exchange Format WG
TSV     ips      IP Storage WG

The primary items on the agenda are the pre-midcom work
and rechartering status.  Please let me know if there's
anything else you feel needs to be discussed during the
meeting.

Thanks,

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:28:47 +0100

> and rechartering status.  Please let me know if there's

It would be interesting to talk about the current midcom protocol 
proposals, like simco, and thus start/continue the discussions about the 
midcom protocol.

> anything else you feel needs to be discussed during the

Martin Stiemerling

NEC Europe Ltd. -- Network Laboratories      [email-masked]
IPv4: http://www.ccrle.nec.de             IPv6: http://www.ipv6.ccrle.nec.de