Subject: [midcom] port name for IANA

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:57:50 -0800

What service name will be used for the port number IANA gives to STUN? The
name stun-port and stun-p1 through stun-p3 are used. I'm fine with going
with stun as the name but it might cause a bit of confusion since it is very
similar.

Cullen

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 04:23:37 -0500

I asked for nat-stun-port.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com