Subject: [midcom] Upcoming meeting

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:15:28 -0500

We're scheduled to meet from 3:30pm to 5:30 on the
afternoon of Thursday, 21 March.  The two main things
on the agenda will be pre-midcom and rechartering.

As you know, there's a design team that's hammering through
the pre-midcom work.  Bringing it back to the working group
at this point in its progress would sort of defeat the 
purpose of having a design team, but there are a few issues
which merit discussion.

We're close to completing the rechartering process, and we're
clear that the first deliverable will be an evaluation of
existing IETF protocols against the midcom requirements and
framework.  Mary Barnes ([email-masked]) will be 
responsible for the document, and she'll be discussing the
process of putting the document together.  There will be NO
discussion of protocols themselves.

Please let me know if there's anything else that you feel
requires discussion at this point in the process, with the
caveat that there will be no presentations and no discussion
of anything that hasn't been discussed on the mailing list
first.  If you ask for a slot on the agenda, give some thought
about what you'd like to see produced from the discussion and
why it's relevant to the working group in March, 2002.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom