Subject: [midcom] MIDCOM Protocol Evaluation - 2.2.2 Diameter - P -> P+?

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:51:52 -0500

Hi all,

As I mentioned in the meeting in Yokohama, there still are some
inconsistencies in the evaluation.  One specific example that I would like
to propose changing is 2.2.2 for Diameter.  
I would propose we change the P to P+ for Diameter. I think this was just
one that I originally missed when we added the P+ category to the -01
version. 

Any dissenters should reply by 6PM CST Tuesday (30 July) so that we can
address any concerns prior to the August 2nd deadline for comments.  

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
972-684-5432
Wireless 817-703-4806

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom