Subject: [midcom] Status update

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:06:07 -0400

Here's where we are right now:
1) Pre-midcom:
   A) STUN: the next rev of the STUN draft should be appearing
      on the ietf-announce mailing list any time now and will be
      going into WG last call shortly after being posted
   B) SPAN-A: the design team is stalled due to a number of factors
      mostly related to participants' extra-midcom lives.  As a 
      result Pete Cordell's SPAN-A draft doesn't reflect the views
      of the design team - nevertheless, please consider it a 
      jumping-off point for further discussion, on the mailing list
      and possibly in Yokohama
2) Midcom:
   A) Protocol evaluation document: I think one more revision should
      do it.  Please review the document with a particular eye 
      towards what needs to be done to get it into and through WG
      last call
   B) Semantics: We have two semantics proposals, neither of which
      has received much discussion.  I've asked the authors whether
      or not they'll be able to resolve differences between the
      documents and come up with a single proposal; there are some
      substantial differences between the documents and it may not
      be a realistic approach.

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom