Subject: [midcom] Public stun servers -- STUN code update pending...

From: "Alan Hawrylyshen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:41:14 -0600

Hi Cullen and Jiri;

Thanks for making this available.  Before too many people get going on
all this, I think that I will need to update the STUN code that I
released.  Upon closer inspection, one of my work colleagues discovered
that there is an error in the length field computation in the code (the
length included the header and the draft indicated that the header was
not to be counted).  

I suspect that I will release an update to the STUN package later this
week. This update will be incompatible with previous versions of the
code, but will be more correct as far as the draft specification is
concerned.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Alan Hawrylyshen
Jasomi Networks Inc.
+1.403.269.2938 x 180
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom