Subject: [midcom] update to STUN posted

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:27:35 -0400

Folks,

I managed to get an update to STUN in before the I-D deadline. It should 
appear in the archives shortly. Until it does, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-midcom-stun-01.txt

The biggest change is the security stuff, which is now based on a 
one-time-password exchange over TLS. It does request and response 
integrity checks with an HMAC-SHA1 using that password.

Comments welcome.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom