Subject: [midcom] STUN - draft-ietf-midocm-stun-02.txt questions

From: "Panayiotis A. Thermos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:16:48 -0400

Greetings to all.

Can some give me a scenario where the use of the "Discard" flag is
required?

Peter

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 12:46:56 -0400

This discard flag is a simple way to keep a binding alive without having 
the server do any real work. STUN is a toolbag for accomplishing a 
variety of different things; this seemed a useful capability to have.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com