Subject: [midcom] Update

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:07:57 -0400

Here's where we stand:

1) the STUN document is currently under scrutiny by
security-type folks and they may or may not come back with
suggested changes.  Watch this space.
2) the protocol evaluation document is on the agenda for a
future IESG meeting  (I would not expect speedy feedback on
either document)
3) we're still stalled on SPAN - are there people interested
in volunteering to help with that?
4) there's still no resolution of the two semantics document.
If people have a preference for one over the other it's time
to make that preference known.

Melinda
_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom