Subject: [midcom] SIP interface problem

From: arjun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:07:05 +0530

Hi 

We have starte working on MIDCOM recently.After going throgh the RFC 3304 I have some basic doubts

|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               |

---

From: arjun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:24:39 +0530

Hi

I have sent the incomplete message by mistake. Sorry for the mistake.I will send the complete request little while later.Sorry once again

Thank you

Arjun
----- Original Message ----- 
From: arjun 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 12:07 PM
Subject: SIP interface problem

Hi 

|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               | 
|                                                            |                                               |