Subject: [midcom] Re: Few trivial details with draft-ietf-midcom-stun-03

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:11:38 -0500

Apologies here too for the lengthy delay in responding to this:

Cullen Jennings wrote:
> Section 11.2, first sentence. Would be nice to make it very clear that the
> length is just the length of the Value portion of the attribute and does not
> include the 4 bytes that form the Type and Length.

There is text a few paragraphs down which says that:

> The length refers to the length of the value element, expressed as an
>    unsigned integral number of bytes.

You also mentioned:
> 
> Section 11.2.7, second sentence. With the addition of the USERNAME, this is
> no longer the sole attribute in a shared secret response.
> 

Good catch! Fixed.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom