Subject: Re: [midcom] STUN issue #7: recommended stateless server procedures

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 00:54:50 -0500

Nope, nothing more. But it makes sense to me that it provides a way to 
guarantee unique usernames without relying on IP address uniqueness.

-Jonathan R.

Cullen Jennings wrote:
> Did our esteemed colleague, Mr. Bellovin, provide any insight on purpose of
> the prefix?
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom