Subject: [midcom] MIB draft

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:45:22 -0500

The secretariat has (finally!) posted a link to the MIB from the
wg home page.  Please give it a good read and post comments to the
mailing list - reviewing it now is the best way to avoid "gotchas"
in last call.

Once again, the URL for the MIB is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-midcom-mib-00.txt

Thanks,

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:14:16 +0100

Melinda and all,

I do not want to stop anybody from reviewing the MIDCOM MIB.
But Martin, Suresh and I plan to have an improved version by
the end of next week.  The new version will discuss the relationship
to the NAT MIB (taken from the MIB analysis document) and a
completely revised section on security considerations.  Also
a set of minor shortcomings will get fixed.

So, if someone want to perform a serious review of the MIDCOM MIB,
I would recommend to wait for two more weeks and review the next
version.

Thanks,

    Juergen
-- 
Juergen Quittek        [email-masked]        Tel: +49 6221 90511-15
NEC Europe Ltd.,       Network Laboratories        Fax: +49 6221 90511-55
Kurfuersten-Anlage 36, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany   http://www.ccrle.nec.de