Subject: [midcom] Moving things along

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:48:32 -0400

Many thanks to Joel Tran for his review of the MIB draft.  We're 
currently
shooting for the end of June to have the document into WG last call, 
which
means that we need to get serious about giving the good document a good
read and identifying problems or issues that need to be resolved.  I'm
requesting a 2-hour slot for the August IETF meeting, but ideally the 
MIB
will be in the hands of the IESG and we'll be able to cancel the 
session.
Efforts to help out by providing document review are very much 
appreciated.

Thanks,

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom