Subject: Mrs Victoria Sipo

From: "Mrs Victoria Sipo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:51:51 -0700

Atten,SIR/MADAM 
I am Mrs Victoria Sipo the wife of Michael Sipo the slain Zimbabwean
farmer. I got your contact email address while browsing through the
website of business/investment opportunities in your country. 
The President of Zimbabwe, ROBERT MUGABE asked the wealthy mechanize
farmers in the country to either financially support this brutal and
dictatorial regime, or surrender their properties and flee the country.
The farmers who refuted this order had their properties confiscated,
chased away or killed. My husband happened to be one of the victims; 
his
properties were invaded, the President¡¯s loyalists looted his
heavy-duty machineries and burnt down his structures. In the process
that he was trying to defend his properties my husband was killed
together with six other employees and security officers that worked for
him. 
After my husband was killed, our lives were in danger and through the
assistance of the United Nation workers that were assisting families in
crisis; my so Mr Robert Sipo and I were taken across to the neighboring
country South Africa as refugees. Before fleeing from my country I came
along with a deposit agreement of US$10Million (Ten Million United
States dollars) my husband deposited with a Private Security and
Financial House in South Africa while he was alive, which he made me 
the
next of kin/beneficiary. This fund was declared and deposited as 
family
valuables with the security company. Due to security reasons, he did 
not
want them to know the real content of the box since it is in cash form,
he then deposited it under what is called Diplomatic Consignment of 
100%
non inspection origin which does not give the company right of
inspection before acceptance for deposit. Being a refugee claimant here
in South Africa, certain Immigration Law prohibits me from operating
financial transactions and exchanges. A financial advicer therefore
advised me to seek and negotiate for a reliable foreigner who could
assist me to transfer this fund to their bank account in their country. 

I am therefore humbly asking for your assistance to help us to claim
this funds on our behalf and also transfer it to any of your account 
you
may wish overseas by acting as the trustee of the fund, which we will
appoint you. The family has agreed that 30% of the fund shall be
credited to you for your help. Another 5% will also be set aside for 
all
transactional/out of the pocket expenses that will arise during the
course of the transaction from you and us. If you may wish to go for a
joint business venture with us since I intend to invest this money in
your country that is also negotiable. 
Please show your interest by contacting me immediately through my son
Robert either by telephone number or e-mail address as shown below. On
behalf of my family, I thank you for your consideration. 
Best regards, 

240 Mandela Square, Johannesburg, South Africa 
Mrs Victoria Sipo 
contact my SON ROBERT SIPO 
Mr Robert Sipo 
TEL: +27 -82-361-6478
EMAIL:[email-masked]