Subject: [midcom] open source implementation of TURN

From: "Vikas Sarawat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:32:00 -0700

Hi,

Is any one aware of any open source implementations of TURN(traversal
using relay NAT)? If yes, can you please send me the links?

Thanks,

Vikas

Test Dev. Eng.

PacketCable

CableLabs, 858 Coal Creek Circle, Louisville, CO-80027

P:303-661-3337 F:303-661-9199 E:[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom

---

From: Adam Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:04:27 -0500

I have a working version of TURN, but only for TCP.  It doesn't 
implement every message, but the code is clean and extensible.  It's in 
java and separated into stack, client, and server jars, has extensive 
tests, and will soon see widespread use in the field.  Let me know if 
you're interested.

-Adam

Vikas Sarawat wrote:

>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>