Subject: [midcom] Resolving outstanding "discusses"

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:48:01 -0400

David Harrington recently posted some comments to the mailing
list and to the IESG draft status tracker, resulting in a
"discuss" that needs to be resolved before the document can move
forward towards publication.  For those who didn't see
them when they were first issued, they're in the draft tracker
at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-midcom-mib/comment/70299/
.

Please have a look at them, particularly the questions about
persistence and reboots.  My expectation, given the activity level
on the mailing list, is that the most direct approach to getting
these resolved would be for the draft authors to propose a solution
to the mailing list rather than wait for it to be hashed out here.
Does anybody feel strongly about this, or already have specific
proposals?

Thanks,

Melinda

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom