Subject: [midcom] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-midcom-mib-10

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:15:43 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-midcom-mib-10.txt has been successfuly submitted by Juergen Quittek and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-midcom-mib
Revision:	 10
Title:		 Definitions of Managed Objects for Middlebox Communication
Creation_date:	 2007-11-16
WG ID:		 midcom
Number_of_pages: 91

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a set of managed objects that allow
configuring middleboxes, such as firewalls and network address
translators, in order to enable communication across these devices.
The definitions of managed objects in this documents follow closely
the MIDCOM semantics defined in [I-D.ietf-midcom-rfc3989-bis].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom