Subject: [midcom] WG has finished its work

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:51:24 +0100

Hi,

I would like to thank the authors and the chair for their work in 
completing the chartered items. I will now close the WG, but keep the 
mailing list at least for some time.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
midcom mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/midcom