Subject: [middisc] middisc specification update

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 20:53:11 -0400

Hi folks, this is a reminder that there are cut-off dates approaching
for draft submission prior to the next IETF meeting.  If I understand
correctly, Andrew has the pen and should be working on either a new or
updated document based on prior discussions.  If it's at all possible
to get that in before the relevant cut-off date, that would be very
encouraging.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:45:35 -0700

Wes,
    Sometime back, I had volunteered for doing the first cut taking what
we have on the table so far as the starting point. I should admit that I
had gotten busy later and didn't find time for this one.
   I am doubtful whether we can get something in before this cut off
point, since we wanted to do re-write of draft to reflect the agreed
upon thoughts, but if Andrew wants to take this up and provide a first
cut, before the cut off I am fine and will provide whatever reviews I
can.
  Once again, I apologize for the delay  caused.
Thanks,
-Anantha

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Wesley Eddy
> Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2011 5:53 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [middisc] middisc specification update
> 
> _______________________________________________
> middisc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/middisc