Subject: [Mobike] one more editorial comment

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:25:53 +0300

I think the section 3.5 should change the text:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
   o  If the response contains an UNACCEPTABLE_ADDRESSES notification,
      the initiator MAY select another addresses and retry the exchange,
      keep on using the current addresses, or disconnect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

to

----------------------------------------------------------------------
   o  If the response contains an UNACCEPTABLE_ADDRESSES notification,
      the initiator MAY select another addresses and retry the exchange,
      keep on using the previously used addresses, or disconnect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

as we have already updated the current used addresses of the IKE SA
when we stared the process (i.e. in step 1 of section 3.5)

Actually it might good to use numbered list of the steps, so it would
be easier to point in to that list...
-- 
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike