Subject: [Mobike] Issue list status

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:59:25 +0300

I've gone through the comments posted on the mailing list so 
far, and filed them as 21 separate issues in the issue list:
http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-mobike/issues.html

(It also seems that my instructions on how the comments should be 
sent were quite poorly written, since almost everyone understood 
them exactly the opposite way I had intended... :-)

Most of the issues seem to be mainly editorial, suggesting that 
the existing text should be clarified in some places. This hopefully 
means the protocol itself is in a good shape. We also received
several reviews from outside the WG, another good thing.

Some reviewers also sent general observations (suggesting neither
editorial nor technical changes) or questions asking how the protocol
works or why it was designed this way.  I have stored these comments
in the issue list along with the others. However, we should try to
identify these kind of comments and marked the as "closed" soon -- at
this phase, the issue list should IMHO contain only things that may
need to be changed in the document before sending it to IETF last
call.

Best regards,
Pasi
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:26:32 +0300

> them exactly the opposite way I had intended... :-)

I did try to separate each comment to separate section, but didn't
want to start sending dozen of separate emails to the list. 
-- 
[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike