Subject: Re: [Mobike] Issue 59: Editorial comments from Tero (was:Comments of draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-04.txt)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:38:46 +0300

Tero Kivinen:
> Because as you said in the earlier, unknown status notifications are
> ignored, and unknown error notifications cause request to fail
> entirely. So there is difference for them in the processing point of
> view too. Thats why it might be good idea to also keep them separate
> in the documentation too.

That processing applies to _unknown_ notifications: anyone implementing
this spec will process them as described in this spec, and he/she
doesn't have to know which type they are.

But OK, I'll add something to the beginning of Section 5 to make
this distinction...

BR,
Pasi
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike