Subject: [Mobike] Issue list status & plea for help

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:20:30 +0300

I have now marked all the issues on the issue list as closed.  
If we re-visit any of the topics later (which hopefully we don't),
they will get new issue numbers.

A couple of pleas for help from the issue list maintainer:

- If you have many comments, please send them in several
  messages; this makes it much easier to track their status!  
  Of course, not every typo needs a separate message, but if 
  you have more than, say, 50 lines of comments, please split
  them.

- Be constructive: just pointing out problems or saying "I didn't
  understand Section X.Y" is not forbidden, but it's much better
  to say what you would like to see changed in the document.  Do
  you want a technical change in the protocol, or just rewording
  the description? Adding new functionality to the protocol?
  Or perhaps you don't want any changes, but are just asking a 
  question about the protocol? (sometimes it's not easy to tell 
  these apart)

Best regards,
Pasi
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike