Subject: [Mobike] WG Last Call the MOBIKE Protocol

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 00:17:35 +0300

We are now starting the official Working Group Last Call
on the protocol document:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-04.txt

The last call will end on Wednesday, October 19th, 2005*. If
you have not already started reading and verifying that the
specification is as you want it to be, please start doing so NOW.
This is your FINAL opportunity to comment on this protocol.

Jari & Paul

*) As announced earlier we are cutting the last call period a few
days short in order to give Pasi some time to edit and submit before
the October 24th I-D deadline. Note that since -04 revision consists
entirely of RFC Editor's copy editing changes, the technical content
has been available for review already since the publication of the -03
draft, and indeed we've already received a number of good review
comments. Keep the coming!

_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:57:03 +0200

In your previous mail you wrote:

   
=> is the delta between 03 and 04 available and small?

=> it is not FINAL as the IESG and the IETF at large have other
opportunities...

Thanks

[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:33:26 +0300

>=> is the delta between 03 and 04 available and small?
Small and editorial as far as I can see. Here's the diff:

http://ietf.levkowetz.com/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=http://www.arkko.com/publications/mobike/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-03.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-04.txt

(The URL may be handy for other purposes too. Another
great tool from the tools team!)

>=> it is not FINAL as the IESG and the IETF at large have other
Well, its YOUR final chance in the WG :-) but then the AD,
IESG and the rest of the IETF still have their say, that's true...

--Jari

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 14:49:50 +0200

> great tool from the tools team!)

:-)

Diffs are also available from the draft status page on tools.ietf.org
as soon as a new version of a draft is available from the draft
repository; check out

  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mobike/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol/

which has a diff between the -03 and -04 of this draft at 

  http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mobike/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-04-from-03.diff.html

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:51:08 +0300

This is a reminder that the last call ends today. Please
review and comment if you haven't already done so!