Subject: [Mops] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on charter-ietf-mops-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 07:11:49 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mops-00-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

   MOPS will solicit input on operational issues and practices; existing and
   proposed technologies related to the deployment, engineering, and operation
   of media streaming and manipulation protocols and procedures in the global
   Internet; and inter-domain and within-domain networking. In the context of

This seems to parse as "solicit input on inter-domain and within-domain networking",
which is a rather large scope.  I understand that the intent is scoped to media, but
the following text doesn't necessarily do so, from a grammatical perspective.