Subject: [Mops] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-mops-00-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 08:43:22 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mops-00-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mops/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for edits and discussion of my Block!

-------
Old comment:

I don't fully understand the goal of the milestones: documenting Streaming
Video Alliance (SVA)/Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) reliance
on IETF protocols.

The charter says:
"Solicit regular updates from other media technology developing
consortia/standards bodies working with IETF-developed protocols."

This sounds like the group would use presentation time and the slides in the
processing to get these updates and not necessarily write RFCs.