Subject: [Mops] Upcoming submission of draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-05

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 19:35:39 -0500

Dear MOPS,

The editors had another one of our now-weekly editing sessions on
draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons today, and merged a couple of large PRs
that closed several issues.

I've also backed out the hack that we were using to provide the
editor's version and diff from the latest submission to the datatracker
(the links are at the bottom of the updated README).

We plan to take a look at the current editor's version over the coming
week, and then submit a -05 version to the datatracker.

If you'd like to see what that looks like, the current editor's version and
a diff from -04 are available at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons.

We are getting feedback from our emails about updates in github, and that's
helpful, so if you'd like to provide feedback before we submit -05, please
do!

Best,

Spencer, Jake, and Ali