Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 01:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+0/-6/💬9)
  8 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #54 Idle time between segments (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/54 
  - #51 How forward-looking is this draft going to be?  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/51 
  - #50 Mention that other protocols also provide unreliable transport  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/50 
  - #49 Rationalize any overlap between "Unreliable Transport" and UDP section. (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/49 
  - #40 Section 2.1.1 Video bit rates table  (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/40 
  - #32 Adaptive bitrate at low-latency (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/32 
  - #3 Low-latency vs. others (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/3 
  - #2 section 3.2.1 (2 by SpencerDawkins, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/2 

  6 issues closed:
  - Describe CMCD as another measurement collection mechanism  https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/48 
  - Low-latency vs. others https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/3 
  - section 3.2.1 https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/2 
  - Adaptive bitrate at low-latency https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/32 
  - Section 2.1.1 Video bit rates table  https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/40 
  - Idle time between segments https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/54 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+5/-4/💬7)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Edits to the section on encryption (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/63 
  - Add details about Unreliable Transports (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/62 
  - Clean up references without ins: for author names (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/61 
  - Fix readme (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/60 
  - Addressing #2, #54, #40, #48, #32, #3 (by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/59 

  5 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #62 Add details about Unreliable Transports (2 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/62 
  - #61 Clean up references without ins: for author names (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/61 
  - #59 Addressing #2, #54, #40, #48, #32, #3 (2 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/59 
  - #58 Add CMCD material from @acbegen (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/58 
  - #27 Proposed fix for issue #3 (latency section) (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/27 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Fix readme
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/60 
  - Add CMCD material from @acbegen
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/58 
  - proposed fix for issue #2 (slow start explanation)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/36 
  - Addressing #2, #54, #40, #48, #32, #3
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/59 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons