Subject: [Mops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 15:55:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for Streaming Media
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Ali Begen
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-06-08

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of operational networking issues
   that pertain to quality of experience in streaming of video and other
   high-bitrate media over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:33:55 -0500

Dear MOPS,

We'd like to call your attention to the updated version of this draft. We
have added a lot of text since -03 was submitted. MOPS has a milestone for
WGLC on this draft by IETF 111, and if there are any questions we could
answer, or issues we can discuss, before WGLC, we would be happy to do so.

As always, we take input either here on the working group mailing list or
in the working groups GitHub repo. Coordinates are included in the draft.

Best,

Ali, Jake, and Spencer

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 5:55 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Mops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mops
>

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:34:25 -0500

Just following up - Kyle and Leslie,

I'm expecting that we will need time during the MOPS session at IETF 111 to
talk about this working group deliverable.

Ali, Jake, and I are continuing to schedule weekly editor calls as we work
through the remaining issues (at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues). I
think we're down to about 6 actual issues, plus stuff the editors are
adding to remind us to do things like check the acknowledgements section.

I am hoping to hear more feedback on -05 from working group participants
before IETF 111, and if anyone would like to participate in the editor
sessions, they should let me know.

I expect that if we do close on a -06 version before IETF 111, the changes
will be pretty minor compared to the changes in -05.

Please advise, of course.

Best,

Spencer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Mops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-05.txt
To: <[email-masked]>

 Dear MOPS,

Best,

Ali, Jake, and Spencer