Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 00:50:56 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+1/-1/💬10)
  1 issues created:
  - Section on consequences of poor bitrate choice? (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/77 

  5 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #77 Section on consequences of poor bitrate choice? (3 by SpencerDawkins, acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/77 
  - #72 Review ACKs section (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/72 
  - #67 Refactoring Adaptive Segmented Delivery subsections to focus on reasons why signals are lower or higher than they should be (3 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/67 
  - #26 historical charts of usage patterns with references (2 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/26 
  - #14 Citations for existing industry standard terminology (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/14 

  1 issues closed:
  - Expansion and references for Table 1 https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/71 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - reviewed ACKS against mailing list traffic (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/78 
  - Update circleci yml (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/76 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #76 Update circleci yml (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/76 
  - #75 Minor edits to Table 1 (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/75 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Update circleci yml
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/76 
  - Minor edits to Table 1
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/75 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons