Subject: [Mops] "See" you next week!

From: "Leslie Daigle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 18:25:20 -0400

Hi,

A reminder that we are meeting on Tuesday, at noon PDT 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28938.ics

We have an agenda:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-111-mops/ , 
which will be updated with final details on Monday:

MOPS IETF 111 Virtual Agenda

July 27, 2021
Admin [5 min]

     Note well
     Agenda bash
     Jabber scribe
     Minutes taker (https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-mops#)

Industry News/Experiences [30 min]

     Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) 5G paper (Brian Stevenson) [duration 
TBD]

WG Docs [20 min]

     Ops Cons (Jake Holland) [10 min]
     Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on 
Edge Computing Infrastructure (Renan Krishna) [10 min]

Related IETF work [20 min]

     Packet Difference Significance for Media Scalability (Lijun Dong) 
[10 min]

MOPS onwards [15min]

     Milestones — revisit and review (see mailing list)

AoB [5min]

Leslie.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:53:32 +0000

Also related to MOPS « Salsify: low-latency network video through tighter integration between a video codec and a transport protocol »

See https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-irtfopen-00

-éric

From: Mops <[email-masked]> on behalf of Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021 at 00:26
To: MOPS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Mops] "See" you next week!

Hi,

A reminder that we are meeting on Tuesday, at noon PDT https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/session/28938.ics

We have an agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-111-mops/ , which will be updated with final details on Monday:

July 27, 2021
Admin [5 min]

Note well

Agenda bash

Jabber scribe

Streaming Video Alliance (SVA) 5G paper (Brian Stevenson) [duration TBD]

WG Docs [20 min]

Media Operations Use Case for an Augmented Reality Application on Edge Computing Infrastructure (Renan Krishna) [10 min]

Packet Difference Significance for Media Scalability (Lijun Dong) [10 min]

MOPS onwards [15min]

AoB [5min]

Leslie.

--

________________________________

Leslie Daigle

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>