Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 00:40:59 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+0/-2/💬6)
  2 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #81 Considerations on cloud-based encoding, packaging and origin workflows (5 by SpencerDawkins, gitnnelg, squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/81 
  - #26 historical charts of usage patterns with references (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/26 [wontfix] 

  2 issues closed:
  - Update to caching systems https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/53 
  - Refactoring Adaptive Segmented Delivery subsections to focus on reasons why signals are lower or higher than they should be https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/67 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+4/-3/💬5)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - mstock's "add section on ads" (fresh PR) (by englishm-ietf)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/85 
  - Removed TBDs from text, captured them in #26 comment (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/84 
  - attempted fix for #53 (caching update about challenges from low laten… (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/83 
  - attempted fix for #67 (by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/82 

  3 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #85 mstock's "add section on ads" (fresh PR) (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/85 
  - #83 attempted fix for #53 (caching update about challenges from low laten… (2 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/83 
  - #82 attempted fix for #67 (2 by GrumpyOldTroll, SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/82 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Removed TBDs from text, captured them in #26 comment
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/84 
  - attempted fix for #53 (caching update about challenges from low laten…
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/83 
  - attempted fix for #67
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/82 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons