Subject: [Mops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:05:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media OPerationS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for Streaming Media
        Authors         : Jake Holland
                          Ali Begen
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-07.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2021-09-14

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of operational networking issues
   that pertain to quality of experience in streaming of video and other
   high-bitrate media over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:15:30 -0500

Dear MOPS Chairs,

We (the editors) think this draft is ready for WGLC.

There are two remaining issues that are open in Github, at
https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues.

Both of these were agreed as "nice to have" at the MOPS session at IETF
111. We(*) might still suggest text for them, but it seems unnecessary to
delay WGLC for -07 of this draft.

If you agree, please Do The Right Thing.

Best,

Spencer

(*) and, of course, the cool thing about this being a working group draft,
is that ANYONE can suggest text for these issues, either as PRs in Github
or on this mailing list. Awesome, isn't it?

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 9:05 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --
> Mops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mops
>