Subject: [Mops] Weekly github digest (MOPS Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 00:56:08 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+0/-4/💬5)
  3 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #90 Ultra Low-Latency Capabilities (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/90 
  - #77 Section on consequences of poor bitrate choice? (3 by SpencerDawkins, squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/77 [documentation] 
  - #14 Citations, references, and pointers to resources for further reading (1 by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/14 

  4 issues closed:
  - Section on consequences of poor bitrate choice? https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/77 [documentation] 
  - Citations, references, and pointers to resources for further reading https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/14 
  - Ultra Low-Latency Capabilities https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/90 
  - Articulate the sources of constraints on bandwidth at different points of the network https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/issues/12 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons (+1/-3/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - add reference for bufferbloat (by SpencerDawkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/92 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #89 Add bandwidth Constraints section (1 by acbegen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/89 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - add reference for bufferbloat
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/92 
  - Addressing issue #90 #14
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/91 
  - Add bandwidth Constraints section
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons/pull/89 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-mops/draft-ietf-mops-streaming-opcons