Subject: [MBONED] Draft Agenda for 57 IETF

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:02:28 -0700

Please forward questions, comments, or additional agenda
	items to me. 

	Thanks,

	Dave

-----

        MBONE Deployment WG (MBONED)
        ============================
        
        Tuesday, July 15, 2003 (0900-1130 Morning Sessions)

        Draft Agenda
        ------------

        Agenda Bashing                                              5 minutes
        Meyer/All

        Embedding the Address of RP in IPv6 Multicast Address      20 minutes
        draft-savola-mboned-mcast-rpaddr-03.txt         
        Pekka Savola

        Multicast Source Discovery Protocol Deployment Scenarios   20 minutes
        draft-ietf-mboned-msdp-deploy-02.txt
        Mike McBride

        MSDP Spec Update
        draft-ietf-msdp-spec-20.txt                                10 minutes
        Mike McBride

        MSDP MIB Issues
        draft-ietf-msdp-mib-07.txt                                 10 minutes
        Meyer (Bill Fenner, Dave Thaler)

        MCOP Issues                                                15 minutes
        draft-lehtonen-magma-mcop-03.txt
        draft-lehtonen-mboned-mcop-operation-00.txt
        draft-vatiainen-mcop-cops-ps-00.txt
        Rami Lehtonen

        Framework for Deploying IP Multicast in IPv6               30 minutes
        draft-giuliano-mboned-v6mcast-framework-00.txt
        Lenny Giuliano

        IPv6 Multicast Addressing -- IANA Considerations           10 minutes
        Meyer/All