Subject: draft-ietf-msgtrk-trkstat-00.txt

From: Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:40:09 -0800

I found some issues while rereading this document:

      3.3.3.  Action field
              The required Action field indicates the action performed
         by the Reporting-MTA as a result of its attempt  to  delivery
         the  message  to  this recipient address.            ^^^^^^^^

Typo: "delivery" should be "deliver".

      3.3.7.  Will-Retry-Until field

              The Will-Retry-Until field is defined as in section Ref-
         erence  2.3.8  of  [RFC-DSN-STAT].  This field is REQUIRED if
         the message is still in the MTA queue.  This field  MUST  NOT
         be included if the message is not in the local queue.

This appears to conflict with using Action: opaque.

           The  tracking  algorithms  MUST  NOT allow tracking through
      list expansions.  When a message  is  delivered  to  a  list,  a
      tracking request MUST respond with an "expanded" tracking status
      and MUST NOT display the contents of the list.

The "expanded" action is not listed in the "3.3.3.  Action field" section
and should be added.