Subject: soon-to-be-submitted msgtrk drafts

From: Eric Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:11:34 -0700

Enclosed are the two updated drafts that I believe contain all the
comments I've received to date.  I want to submit these "soon",
but I thought I would give folks here one last look-see.

eric

---

From: Steve Hole <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:26:05 -0600

> but I thought I would give folks here one last look-see.

Very good.

Please get your comments in now please because these will be going to last
call as soon as they are issued.

Cheers.
---
Steve Hole
Chief Technical Officer - Electronic Billing and Payment Systems
ACI Worldwide, Messaging Direct
Mailto:[email-masked]
Phone: 780-424-4922