Subject: Meeting in Salt Lake City?

From: Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:13:03 -0700

Is the Message Track working group planning on meeting (formally or
informally) at Salt Lake City's IETF?

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:54:20 -0400

With the latest updated drafts, we should be able to go to last call,
and NOT meet in Salt Lake.

	Tony

---

From: Steve Hole <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:28:32 -0600

> informally) at Salt Lake City's IETF?

We were thinking that we were ready for last call ... therefore no 
meeting.   It will depend whether or not we feel there are substantive 
issues being raised in the most recent threads.  I suspect not.

Cheers.

Steve.