Subject: Re: Reissue: last call on all working group protocol documents

From: Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:18:41 -0800

steve.hole> Now that Tony has submitted his update, I would like to reissue
steve.hole> the WG last call on the set of protocol documents:

steve.hole> draft-msgtrk-smptext-03.txt
steve.hole> draft-msgtrk-trkstat-03.txt
steve.hole> draft-msgtrk-mtqp-04.txt

steve.hole> Please forward all comments to the list and the authors.

Just a reminder that I had posted comments for mtqp-04 and model-04.  Tony
ack'ed the changes so once the -05 versions of those two documents are sent
to the I-D repository I think we can move forward with the last call.

---

From: Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:26:45 -0800

Looks good to me.  Thanks Tony!

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:22:16 -0500

Thanks for the poke, Greg. I've sent in the updates to the mtqp and
model documents. They can be found here in the meantime:

http://www.geocities.com/tonylhansen/draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-05.txt
http://www.geocities.com/tonylhansen/draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-05.txt

        Tony Hansen
        [email-masked]